Wednesday 6 April 2016

Top 5 Best Bollywood Feeds - Sunny Leone: I'm not sure if I fit into Bollywood even today

A blagger's guide to Bollywood for Zac Goldsmith

Story image for bollywood news from The Guardian

The Guardian
The Conservative London mayoral candidate – and supposed Bollywood enthusiast – couldn't name a single film or actor from the genre.


'Fandry' director Nagraj Manjule's 'Sairat' puts Bollywood love stories ...

Story image for bollywood news from Firstpost

Firstpost
Films in the recent past, such as Shala, Timepass, Balak Palak and even Fandry, show young souls experiencing the heady, all-consuming ...



Sunny Leone: I'm not sure if I fit into Bollywood even 

today

Story image for bollywood news from Times of India

Times of India
I am still not clear if I fit in Bollywood even today. I see these people on TV, on red carpets, award shows and I find them so cool. And I look at ...


2016 Bollywood Award Wins That Made Us Go WTF!

Story image for bollywood news from iDiva.com

iDiva.com
Given the number of award shows in Bollywood, you'd assume that the deserving and talented lot are being acknowledged, right? WRONG.



'Thank god I gave into Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra ...

Story image for bollywood news from Firstpost

Firstpost
Many have criticised Parineeti Chopra's drastic weight loss, saying she succumbed to Bollywood's preference for skinny girls, but the actress ...